Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Recap

I went to Fayetteville this weekend to see my family and friends. Kent-o went on a 4 day fishing trip and did not take one picture. How is that possible!??!
here is the non-glamarous recap of my weekend:

-Asked Stephanie to play tennis.
-Got to the tennis courts & told Steph I didn't know how to play & that she needed to teach me.
-By the end of my "lesson" I was able to serve into the opposite little square. [Only because I had such a good teacher!]
-Ate LOTS of yummy food.
-Took my brother's rottweiler, Roxie, for a walk. Turns out she walked me.
-Saw Amber's new HOUSE and it's gorgeous!
-Finally saw the Blind Side.
-Found out my Dad is the one usually playing me on Words, not my Mom. [it's her phone.]
-Got to see all 3 brothers. That in itself is a miracle!
-Made my mother's weekend by finally finding a Vera Bradley pattern I like. It is "Call Me Coral".
-Ran with my Dad.
-Came home and Captain Jack was still in the backyard. I was a little worried he wouldn't be...


Stay tuned for pictures. You won't want to miss these.

No comments:

Post a Comment