Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Dining Room Table

I finally bought a dining room table! I'm really excited. Our formal dining room has been EMPTY since we moved in to our house in August. I really wanted to buy what I wanted in this house and not settle for hand-me-downs or a flea market find. So I saved my pennies. It took a little while (since we decided to pay cash for all purchases like this), but on Friday I took the plunge.
The above table is the one I purchased. It is 72 inches across. I had the hardest time finding a ROUND table that stayed round. Most round tables have a leaf that make them in to an oval. No thank you!
I did not get the chairs in the picture. I got these chairs: the "camel" colored parsons chairs with the tufted upholstery. I'm excited to see it all together when everything gets delivered in 4-6 weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment