Monday, May 11, 2009

Will always be a Gator

So I do apologize for the lack of blogging lately but with everything that has been happening lately I have been to say the least just a Little busy.

So to fill you in about the last couple of weeks. First and most importantly I now am officially a college graduate. Gator alumni, that is me. I can say it but I'm not sure if I can believe it yet.

Before walking across the stage I did accomplish quite a bit. Taking my last test, preparing for my last class presentation and finally actually presenting our finally project for the UF Forensic Course for Lawyers. It was a lot of work but it all went by so quickly I could hardly believe it. After enjoying my lazy days by the pool and enjoying my time with my best friends the final week hit me like a brick wall. I was finished, all done, never to be the same, it was the END. I walked across the stage at 6:30pm on Saturday May 2nd, and right then and there I was an alum.

I say all this with a little more ease because it has been over a week since all this happened. I am very proud of my accomplishments and feel extremely blessed for the opportunities that I was given throughout the last four years. I wouldn't change a thing unless I would be able to slow the years down a little. But all in all I know its done and I am very excited to be a part of the great gator nation!!

As the saying goes...The Gator Nation is Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment