Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Friendship....

During this time in my life this is what seems to be lacking big time. And at the same time connections with other women right now is definitely what I need. For mentoring and support, relationships with other women are an important part of our journey.

I am very lacking with friendship in real life. I feel very isolated and alone most of the time even in group settings. I am trying to reach out but there is only so much I can do. I am constantly praying for something to change. For things to be pointed out to me and for someone to come in my life. I hear of so many wonderful things going on around me but yet they are around me and do not include me. It feels as though I am not welcome to them because when I do attend I feel like an outsider looking in and more times than not leave half way through in tears or in tears as I leave and drive home alone.

I am going to give this another go this week. Thursday night. Please pray for me!


"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe
yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility,
gentleness and patience." Colossians 3:12



No comments:

Post a Comment