Monday, December 15, 2008

New Puppy

We got new puppy this weekend. He is 15 weeks old and is a dauschund. He was really scared and shy and timid for almost two days. He wouldn't let us hold him and would run away if you came near him. But he has warmed up and will now let us snuggle with him. We haven't for sure settled on a name. I want to name him Charlie and Kent wants to name him Buddy.
This is when I had just taken him from his momma and brothers and sisters. Such sad eyes.
And then he stayed between all the chairs underneath the dining room table and wouldn't come out for two hours.

Finally he fell asleep on my lap, he was either comfortable with me or just to tired to care! However, he has already started following me around the house, so I know he isn't quite so scared anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment