Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Pictures

I spent almost a whole week in Fayetteville and was off from work all last week. It was so wonderful! Kent and I also spent several days in Malvern with his family.
We went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - I LOVED it. Kent thought it was okay.
Kent got a "Hallelujah Hog" from my parents. It weighs at least 75 pounds. It is a yard statue - except a razorback - pretty awesome, huh?
I got to see my oldest friend Katy. She lives in Florida and I haven't seen her in a year! I am so jealous of her long, blonde hair...
My family waited until I got there to put the angel on the tree. It is a paper angel that I made in Sunday school class when I was three. As you can tell, my dad is having a little trouble lifting me.
This is Kent's Mom's side of the family. This is the only family picture that was taken from all the Christmas's that we went too.

Poppa, Drewa & Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment