Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally

I finally purchased a bedding set that I LOVE. I tried really hard to be trendy a year ago when I registered for our bedding at Pottery Barn. It was a disaster. I literally hated it once I put it on the bed. Anyhow, I was at Kohl's yesterday and saw this Ralph Lauren bedding. It was originally $320.00, but it was sale and I used a coupon and a gift card and got it all for $135! Go me! That included the comforter, bed skirt and two king shams. Anyhow, I'm sure it is to pink and flowery for many of you, but I think it is important to love your bedroom. I do now! It does need something more, so I am going to make a bunch of throw pillows because they were not on sale and this pattern will be easy to match.

See how PERFECT my blue trunk looks at the end of the bed?
Sidenote: Drewa (my grandmother) is VERY proud of me for picking this. Her house is covered in mint green and pink.
UPDATE: I returned the comforter set. I am a fickle decision maker. Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment