Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Urn

Yesterday at lunch I took a wrong turn and found a really fun store in the Hillcrest area. There was children's clothing, bedding and flea market items....wierd! I found two great urns, one was $50 and the other was $9. They looked the same to me.... until I turned the $9 one around, it was missing a piece. Useless? No way, treasure! I am going to put it on my mantle where no one will know it is lacking a back. I am unsure what to do with it... I would love your comments!
Should I leave it alone? (The picture looks grainy, but actually the urn is grainy and naturally distressed = perfection!)
Missing piece. Who will EVER know? (Except you, of course.)Random foliage?VERY fake ivy topiary? (Courtesy of Big Lots)
Very REAL ivy?
Oversized metal Star?
Pear?
I would love to have your feedback - leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment