Thursday, September 18, 2008

Find of the Month!

Last weekend I ran by a thrift store here in Benton. Everything was so overpriced, end tables were marked $30! Crazy! I saw this great table (already painted!) with no price tag and I ask the clerk how much she wanted for it. She proceeds to tell me a long story that she can't believe anyone would paint a solid oak table. She said since it was ruined and I will have to get it refinished to return it to its natural color, she would give it to me for $25. SOLD! Whoo hoo!

Not only do I not have to spend the money to paint it, but I can see blue undertones! I can't wait to take a sander to it! So exciting! This table is SOLID and big. It will make the perfect kitchen table for someone!
Can you see the blue? It isn't dirt or nicks, it's blue undertones!
Kent picked it up for me yesterday and I haven't had chance to tackle it. When I am finished with it I will post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment