Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Nights

celebrate




Do you have a summer time birthday? Well unfortunately me neither..but I loved this black and white photo and got inspired..what would you wear in celebration of your summertime birthday!

I am loving the racer-back red maxi, that although it make look more casual paired with the right shoes and either a statement necklace (seen above) or some amazing earrings it can easily turn ultra fabulous!

I also love the flirty fun and feathery LBD and the classic gold cocktail dress!! Each dress can be perfectly matched with the amazing Christian Louboutin black pumps!

Happy Weekend my darlings!! 

I am headed off to a fun night out on the town, not sure I'll be pulling out these styles tonight but excited to put on some sparkles and hit the town!

No comments:

Post a Comment