Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Body By Vi Challenge


I am taking the Body by Vi challenge. I want to have more energy to do the things I want to do and if weight loss comes with that it is an added bonus if you ask me.

I will be posting my journey to help keep my accountable.

What is Body by Vi?

ViSalus Body By Vi™ is an innovative solution to getting into better shape, no matter if you want to slim down, tone up or build muscle. By combining unique and life transforming products along with online and offline support tools, no other program is as comprehensive, or as easy!

No one else can offer the same comprehensive program that includes a simple nutritional program with recipes, menu plans, exercise videos and programs, and online community support. If you’d rather not get weighed in public, eat expensive foods, or watch endless exercise videos that aren’t targeted to your specific needs, then this is the program for you!

I have started with the Body by Vi shape kit... I am on day 3 so far... and so far so good... I love the shakes... no after taste at all. YUMMY!


No comments:

Post a Comment