Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Placemats


This week is a busy week... my daughter and her family are in the process of moving and are staying with me while they finish clearing out/cleaning their old house.  I'm keeping my granddaughters while the young folks do all the work.

I asked my granddaughters to draw me a picture of their favorite foods and I'm turning the pictures into place mats for them to take with them.  (This is not an idea that is original to me; I saw it on another blog months ago.)

Emma likes watermelon...



...and Chloe likes cupcakes!


I've not assembled or quilted the place mats yet... still works in progress.

Emma and Chloe also drew pictures so that I could make place mats for their parents as well.... but I've not gotten to those yet.  Playing with the girls keeps me busy...  


...I'm going to miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment