Monday, July 25, 2011

In Case You Missed It

I'm pretty sure I uploaded most of these pictures to Twitter over the weekend, but just in case you missed any of it...

My mom and I found this huge table on the side of the road, for FREE! The legs are just beautiful.



My mom is finishing this gorgeous quilt for me. It's all made out of vintage fabric from the 1930's and 40's. It's going in my guestroom.



Kento and Jack tried to stay cool inside...



I discovered there are 70g of sugar in a McDonalds "fruit" smoothie! They should just call it a sugar smoothie. A coke doesn't even have that much sugar.




Speaking of sugar, my brother Spencer and I tried the famous Mile High Pie at Ed & Kay's in Benton. It's one of the top 10 pies in the state and just down the road from my house. It was pretty good, but it had a LOT of meringue.




~Marietta

No comments:

Post a Comment