Sunday, July 24, 2011

If you have a payless near you check it out!!!!!

You really need to check it out.... seriously!
I scored some awesome deals for my daughter and me too!!!
They are end of season shoes but ask me if I care... and I can tell you my daughter doesn't care... three pairs for her... thanks to her growth spurt... she needed size 2 now... and a pair for me... because I couldn't pass up the price.



here is what I got:

White shoes for ME (like keds) reg. $32.99
White dress shoes (daughter) reg. $27.99
Copper flats (daughter) reg. $34.99
Brown slip on runners (daughter) reg. $29.99

total reg. $125.26
and I paid.... are you read... $6.43 for all 4 pairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is less than $1.61 for each pair of shoes!!!! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*NOTE - I am in Canada, Ontario to be exact!*

No comments:

Post a Comment