Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What to Wear Wednesday (WTWW) Swimsuits!!

Ok, so maybe it's because we got our first real taste of Spring last Friday, or maybe today marks my exactly only 2 weeks until I can wear one, but today (partially because my lack of style advice, currently) and because I am desperately awaiting to get out of the COLD, I am honoring today's What to Wear to the one and ONLY SWIMSUITS!!!

Whether you enjoy the traditional halter, or like the ultra tiny string bikini, or maybe enjoy more coverage an opt for the oh so adorable new and stylish one pieces, there is absolutely NO lack of shapes, styles and color options for every woman out there!  

So go get that spray tan and run and grab a must wear and confident swimsuit and hit the sand, as soon as possible (if your anything like me!)

Here are a few fun varieties thanks to Miami's  Mercedes Benz Fashion Show:

First trend is the reds, oranges, and ultra fab bright pink! (all of this colors are sure to make you not only stand out but look super tan!)



Next trend: Turquoise, which I will say I love!! Why not take some style advice from the ocean!




Here you can see both trends of the 70s (see last weeks What to Wear) and the fun patterns that make each of these suits all their own!



 And now for the one piece suits, I love how so many designers are going all out in new and fun one piece options for all women!  With the extra detailing to the fun cut-outs there honestly is a look and style for EVERYONE while still feeling more confident with the extra coverage!



And to top things off! I was in LOVE with these massive hats displayed on the runway!  Talk about fashion, plus realistic sun coverage!! I am a true believer in taking care of your skin, but I am also a sun goddess (that is when I'm not stuck up here in the north)  So I love the idea of wearing ultra large and fabulous hats!

Plus I am loving the suits and cover ups! (metallic gold, Love it!)


Well that is about it for today! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week, already looking forward to Oscar Sunday! Make sure you tune into Simple Life on Monday for all my commentary!

No comments:

Post a Comment