Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Houston...We Have Flowers!

The math worked out over the weekend, it was time to try making a flower to see if my calculations worked... and they did!  I cut out all the segments and made eight flowers... 


They look a bit large to me so I will spread out the quilt top on the floor with the flowers around it before I make any more.

Yes, it's another mug rug...


Yesterday, a new blog friend asked how many mug rugs I had...  and I said that I had a couple.   I've mailed out eight as gifts and four have gone to a coworker as a house warming present.  Twelve will go out today in the school system's courier mail to other coworkers. 

This time of the school year is our "busy season"...  add to that the stress from the current State budget crisis and the underlying worry about whether or not we'll have jobs come fall. 

I thought my coworkers could use a little something to help brighten their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment