Thursday, February 24, 2011

Obsessive Inspiration!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Ok thanks to a friend of mine, I was recently introduced to Net-A-Porter!
http://www.net-a-porter.com/am/home.nap

Please take a second a check them out!  Their styles and fashions are amazing! A little pricey for my everyday wear but the style inspiration and the gorgeous pieces are.. well just that Gorgeous!

Here are a few of my favorite pieces as of well: Today!




You can see how I am just giving you all a little taste of their stuff, but my oh my how pretty!

Everything from the beautiful and so decedent cashmere neutral sweater, to the more rigid booties with the sexy back zipper, to the gorgeous and perfect for spring stack-able bracelets!
 Top off any more neutral or all black outfit with this amazing bright purple clutch, that can also be worn across your body with the long strap!



The perfect belted and pleated gray skirt!

And to finish things off, this oh so perfect, wear with anything and look gorgeous necklace! I am SUCH a fan of mixed metals and love the extra little bling!

Happy Thursday my darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment