Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful!

Welcome back all my lovely readers! Sorry for long break, but I thoroughly enjoyed not spending any time in front of a computer for almost an entire week..but I am now ready as ever to come back with all kinds of great holiday recipes, ideas and fashions, so get ready to fully embrace these next few weeks with Amy's Simple Life, Holiday Special!!

Before completely jumping into the Christmas spirit I wanted to give much thanks to all the wonderful people and things in my life

By being home for the past week I was quickly reminded of all the many blessings I have in my life, I am so thankful and appreciative of my family!  They are honestly the most important people in my life and I couldn't imagine a single day without them!  I was very lucky to see my newly-wed sister and her husband and their new place in South Florida!  We had a wonderful time with both sides of the family and of course ate wayy too much!


                                                       The whole family at the Rehearsal!

 
I was also greeted by the most amazing weather, it was unusually warm (even for Florida) the entire time I was home, definitely a nice change from our chillier temperatures up here! 

 I am also very grateful and thankful for such amazing friends!! Many of us are spread throughout the country, which can be tough at times but when we do get to see eachother and reconnect it always seems as no time in the world has passed, I hate to brag but I do honestly feel like I am the luckiest girl to have the absolute best friends in the world!! Thank you to each and everyone of you for being in my life!

At this very thankful and reflective time of year I was able to sit back and think of all those more everyday things that we let pass us by.. I am truly thankful for a great job, that lets me have my independence, I am thankful for a great place to live, a great and always expanding closet :) that allows me to fully express myself, I am thankfully to have my health, even though I went threw some harder times with injuries earlier this year I am very thankfully to be back to running, and those are just a few, but I think what I learned the most during this holiday was to be thankful for the un-chaotic life I am currently living, its ok to just be normal!! I also am very thankful for the future, and to have so many opportunities and possibilities that are out there for me!



So I do hope all of you were also able to sit back, relax and enjoy your Thanksgiving and truly cherish all those people and things in your life!

May you all be thankful throughout the entire holiday season, and remember the true meanings of this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment