Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our Thanksgiving Table
I want to thank all of you for reading my blog.  Lately, I have been busy staging and redesigning homes.  I guess that's a good thing, but I have "blogger's guilt"  because I have not been posting as much as I would like.  Anyway,  I do enjoy writing my posts and reviewing my statistics to see who all over the globe are reading my little decorating/staging articles.  Would you believe I have readers in Saudia Arabia, China, and India not to mention the United Kingdom, Canada, Italy, South Africa, France, Poland and a host of other countries!  This is just too cool for words.  What were my most popular posts?  Take a guess?  You are right - the posts on the new paint color trends for 2011.  Readers also liked the article on the granite countertops. If there  is something about paint color,redesign, decorating, or home staging that you 'd like me to discuss, leave me a comment or send me an e-mail. On another note,  I will have some exciting news for you in an upcoming post about a give-away opportunity I will have for one lucky reader.  Stay tuned for further details.


My Fall Entry Buffet

As soon as I finish this next staging project - probably next week - I'll share some of the neat things we did in this house.  I am really having a lot of fun preparing this home to appeal to some lucky buyer and hope that the  "emotional connection" happens quickly.


A Fall Tablescape in my Dining Room

On a final note, I 'd like to thank all of my customers for their support. Without them, I would not have grown personally and professionally.  When I receive a phone call from a stranger to come stage a home or provide assistance decorating or picking paint colors,  I never know what to expect.  I feel fortunate to say that those strangers have now become my friends.  What a great job I have!  It takes me all over Jacksonville and sometimes even to St. Augustine and I  meet the neatest people.  God has truly blessed me and my business is growing.  For all of that,  I am truly grateful and I wish all of you and your families a happy memorable Thanksgiving!  ( filled with lots of yummy calories!!!!)

Here's an easy recipe for a Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake from Paula Deen that I plan to make.   I was searching for something that didn't contain any calories!!!!  (fat chance)  Give it a try!



Paula Deen's Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake - The Food Network



Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your Family

No comments:

Post a Comment