Monday, November 29, 2010

All the Christmas DAY-CORE is up!

FYI: That's how you say "decor" in the South.


This weekend we went to cut down our Christmas tree.



We put it up in the LIVING ROOM this time.




Got all the lights and ornaments up... I still felt like something was missing...





A little burlap did the trick! I looooooooooooove my tree now.


















For my unconventional tree topper I used a stocking my Mom made out of my great-grandmother's crazy quilt. It's fun and unusual!





The square, red velvet and burlap tree skirt might be my favorite part. I found it at TJMaxx. Of course I had to have my Mom monogram it!












Burlap and green velvet stockings:




The entire mantle. I need it to be simple.
Do you see the cute little horse at the bottom right? He's wrapped in burlap too!





I cut some fir branches from behind the tree and put them in vases around the living areas.











The back windows with three wreaths:





Entry way table:
(See my cute monkey?!?!)



I can't help but love this fir branch in a vase in a class cover with a deer antler.











It definately looks like CHRISTMAS at the McClure household!




ahhhh. it feels "just right"

No comments:

Post a Comment