Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Overstock.com-14k Gold 3/4ct TDW Diamond Bridal Rings Set (H-J, I1-I2) @ Overstock.com

Overstock.com coupons and deals14k Gold 3/4ct TDW Diamond Bridal Rings Set (H-J, I1-I2) @ Overstock.com

The fiery brilliance of this spectacular diamond wedding ring set will take her breath away. Engagement ring sits inside the wedding band to form a unique design.Metal information:*Metal: 14-karat white gold *Set/Type: Engagement ring and wedding band *Width: 14.5 mm Center stone: *Diamond: 1 *Cut: Marquise *Weight: 3/8 carat *Color: H-J *Clarity: I1-I2 *Setting: Prong Side stones:*Diamond: 34 *Cut: Round and baguette *Total weight: 1/3 carat *Color: H-I-J *Clarity: SI3-I2 *Setting: Prong and channel Wedding band stones: *Diamond: 8 *Cut: Round *Weight: 1/10 carat *Color: H-I-J *Clarity: I1-I2 *Setting: Prong Diamond total weight: 3/4* carat TWAll carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. *T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 3/4* carat T.W. may be .68 to .79 carat. Treatment code N. See Gemstone Treatments for further information.Click here for Ring Sizing Chart

Current Price: $1,206.99
Shipping: $2.95

View More Jewelry Sets Deals, Jewelry Sets Coupons at DealRocker

No comments:

Post a Comment