Saturday, May 24, 2008

Where can you get leather lingerie?

What? Lingerie made of leather? I have not heard of so far! Why would women choose to wear inner garments made of leather? I thought inner garments like lingerie are supposed to give you comfort. Would leather lingerie do that?

Actually, I happen to read the question in the title in a fashion forum. But none had replied the question. I thought I will reply the question and so searched for leather lingerie.

I was astonished to find a lot of websites that sell leather lingerie along with hundreds of cheap lingerie, bridal lingerie (this is also new to me) and more.

Out of the hundreds of websites, I liked Lingeriediva.com because of myriad inner garments and the spread is really vast. There are eye catching negligees, swim wear, lingerie and so on.

I think lingeriediva.com attracts more men who would like buy something to his wife that is for his eyes only.

Lingeriediva.com ranks third in Google’s search for ‘Leather Lingerie’.

No comments:

Post a Comment