Friday, May 23, 2008

Erin McDermott's Big Week


Last week my niece Erin (above) graduated from preschool, had an Irish Dancing show, and celebrated her birthday -- WOW. I talked to her today about her birthday; she told me, "It was great. There were about 90 people there. Or maybe 60. And I got two sprinklers. We played with them today." So, birthday: Huge success.

Here she is at her preschool graduation:



And after, with gifts from her many fans!


Her mom and dad told me they even played "Pomp and Circumstance" as they walked down the aisle. Unfortunately, they were not allowed to throw their hats in the air. I guess you have to save something for high school...

A few days earlier, Erin danced to some different tunes:



Here's my favorite shot. Look at that face! (To get the full effect, you really have to click on it).



Erin and her brother and sister are always intrigued by the time differential between me and them. Every time I call they ask me, what time is it there? Today when I told Erin that it's 10am Sunday here (it was about 5pm Saturday there), she responded, "Wow. You should call us tomorrow and tell us what time it is then!" Definitely a little spark plug.



No comments:

Post a Comment