Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Great cheap hotels in Italy.

The story of the twins that founded the city of Rome is still fascinating to read. I don’t know how many times I read it but I always felt the awe that I felt when I read it for the first time in my 5th standard class.

Since then, I volunteered to participate in all the essay competitions in my school and I used to win several times for my writing skill. All the essays that I wrote were about Rome, its magnificent architecture, its hotels, their food and the warriors of great Roman Empire.

Now I am 48; I still long to visit Rome. I love their pizzas and pastas. The only thing that stands in my procrastination is their Madras like weather.

I intend to find websites for booking cheap hotels in Italy. Have you ever dealt with ShermansTravel.com, the popular hotel reservation portal?

Apart from hotel bookings, I read some useful tips to remember when visiting Italy.

Example:
Service in Italy:
Get used to surly and slow waiters, ticket sellers, hotel clerks, etc. Rather than get aggravated, adjust to the pace of life, slow down, and take your time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment