Monday, April 18, 2011

Payless really?

Not sure how many of you have walked into a Payless Shoe store lately, I will admit it had been QUITE sometime for me, but thanks to a recent post from one of my favorite blogs and and style column from Glamour I was very intrigued to see if these styles that kept popping up really were there..?

To my very Happy and "pocket Friendly" surprise I found out that these shoes did exist, and not only did they exist but they were VERY affordable!

Here is the pair I picked up for myself!






These great nude umps are not only fun and different, but they match you skin tone perfectly, (which ladies, this can elongate your legs) plus they are surprisingly VERY comfortable, find them either at your local Payless store or  here

I also love these wedges, great with denim or any kind of brown or tan spring dress!



How much do you love the stripes on the wedge! and because of the sturdy straps, you will never feel like your going to tip over.. Thanks Lela Rose for Payless, find these here


And finally, probably my reason for going inside the store in the first place!  and thanks to a great editorial piece from Glamour, these KILLER wedges are a MUST for any and ALL Fourth of July parties!





If these don't catch your attention, not sure what will!  Find them here

Happy "Saver-friendly" Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment