Friday, April 22, 2011

costume disasters!!!!

What I probably love THE most of Lady Gaga besides the song Born This Way (which I am listening to as I create this post) is that normally there's a fine line seperating fashion icon from fashion disaster. Lady Gaga creates,ON HER OWN, another line connecting fashion disasters back to fashion icons. The reason I capitalized that she creates her own fashion is because too many artists just let other people design their clothes and they don't add their own personal touchs. I only have one question.....Is that her real hair???????



link:http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://photos.posh24.com/p/678825/lst/hilary_rhoda/lady_gagas_strangest_costume_ever.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.posh24.com/marc_jacobs/4&usg=__r0aeCjLLaI7mvflRKVG4jJE6x6k=&h=566&w=405&sz=35&hl=en&start=0&sig2=hNe1zuLhPgWjsCho2c-Y3g&zoom=1&tbnid=z4GRDAXzFn1MAM:&tbnh=157&tbnw=98&ei=_y-yTfvUN4nEsAOH9MHvCw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcostume%2Bfashion%2Bdisaster%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1W1ADBF_en%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D597%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=413&page=1&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0&tx=75&ty=54

Right on with the peace because this just resembles something out of the sixties. I mean I could understand sweats and a tee but ratty old shorts that looks like something she borrowed from her dad. The rest of the outfit I don't mind, it's just those dumb SHORTS!!!!


link:http://connect.in.com/cowgirl-outfits/images-october-the-sunny-cowgirls--3-384346822819.html

Triple whammy!!! And I don't even think that these ones were costumes!!!! The one on the left, my only advice is that there should only be ONE main fabric that pops!!! Like a dress with a black leather jacket!! The black makes the COLOR pop (do not wear black with black), but if the entire outfit is made up of all these different colors that clash, you get world war 3!!! But I like her shoes!! For number 2, I would've made the dress longer because that is the dress equivalent of short shorts, I would have worn the shoes #1 was wearing and I would've lost the bow. Even Lady Gaga never wore anything like that!!!!! Number three I actually like!!! The color doesn't make her look like she's not wearing any clothes, the little tail at the back is a nice touch and the shoes are........MAGNIFIQUE!!!!!!!



link:http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/blog.aspx?blogentryid=410004&showcomments=true

Next post we are going to have a showdown to see who is the most outrageously dressed. Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Ke$ha and one celebrity of your choosing so cast your votes.......NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment