Friday, April 22, 2011

Fit Fridays!






Doesn't that just look delicious...

If your anything like me, the thought of drinking GRASS was probably on my list of "No Thank-You", don't care how many people swear by it or sing the blessings..  

Well this all changed earlier this week, I will say I was NOT excited about giving this green juice a try but after hearing about all the benefits and refusing to pour a fourth cup of coffee in the afternoon, I thought why not..

Well to my surprise this weird looking, weird smelling green juice actually turned out to be not too bad!  I won't say its a new favorite or lie and say the stuff actually tastes good, but after experiencing the benefits of just one quick shot, I became a believer of the stuff!

I have not yet bought a $400 juicer and started my own garden of this stuff...





But I did like it enough to share it with all of YOU ! Here is a quick list.. for more information, go here



  • 1 fl. oz. of wheatgrass juice is equivalent to 2½ pounds of the choicest vegetables
  • wheatgrass is mineral rich and contains 92 minerals needed by the body
  • it is a complete protein containing 20+ amino acids and has higher protein densities than any other food source
  • the magic is in the enzymes with more than 30 found in the juice
  • the juice is 70% chlorophyll and since the chlorophyll molecule is virtually identical to hemoglobin (red blood cells that carry oxygen), wheatgrass juice will oxygenate your body
  • an as of yet unidentified, tiny molecule is responsible for the positive effects

No comments:

Post a Comment