Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Little known fact: The holiday is named after one or more early Christian martyrs named Valentine and was established by Pope Gelasius I in AD 496.

Ever since I was two years old my Dad has taken me out to a Valentine's dinner along with my Mom and later on KK. It was always so fun and special. He sent his three Valentine's these pretty flowers:
Since I was in Fayetteville this weekend I got to be his Valentine again! [disclaimer: Kent was in west Texas quail hunting all weekend with his Dad and brother Matt.]

We ate dinner at Market Place and a cute boy named Spencer waited on us. We left him an extra big tip!

I found this other cute waiter there and begged for a picture with him.
*In case you don't know... two of my brothers work at Market Place. I don't usually run around trying to get pictures with random boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment