Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SHADRACHS Coffee

I just discovered there is an actual coffee shop named "SHADRACHS Coffee" and it is in Jonesboro, Arkansas! I'm assuming they pronounce it shad-rack, like we do. [if you don't know, "Shadrach" is my maiden name] Has anyone been to this coffee shop? Will you buy me some coffee? What about a mug with their cool logo on it? I'm on a mission to get to this coffee shop, one way or another!

What is even crazier? They give back to their community and world with each purchase! I love it already! This statement is on their website:

Shadrach's wants to give back to those who are less fortunate and struggle for basic survival needs. With every pound purchase, Shadrachs Coffee will donate $2.00 to one of the three following organizations of your choice: Gospel for Asia, Transworld Radio, or Habitat for Humanity. Each has a different focus, but all seek to serve the world’s needs. Click on the following links to learn more about each organization. Thank you for choosing Shadrachs. Enjoy each sip knowing that your dollar is making both a local and global difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment