Friday, February 26, 2010

Blogging Funk

Last week I was in a workout funk.... You know when you just don't feel like working out, so you don't. This week I just haven't felt like updating my blog. Maybe it's because NOTHING blog-worthy has been going on.
I'm really anxious for spring to be here and just want to lay out by the pool. The most interesting thing that has happened is that I got this pretty new watch:






I am channeling my inner Rachel Zoe! I've been looking for a watch that is gold AND silver. I feel like I need to tie my jewelry together... My ring is white gold and I really love wearing gold jewelry. So this watch solves that problemo....





We are being lazy bones tonight. We had planned to go out to dinner at a new place we have been wanting to try. But instead we got steaks, twice baked potatoes, stuffed mushrooms, spinach salad, and garlic bread from Weldon's in Hot Springs. Everything is pre-made so all we have to do is pop it in the oven! (Not the steaks though - we will grill them ourselves.)
Hope you have a good weekend!

Location:Southwind Cove,Haskell,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment