Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's a List Kind of a Day

1. I taught my first step class Monday night and they didn't kick me out of the gym!
2. Yesterday someone who had not seen me in a month or so asked me if I had extensions in my hair because it was so long. That made my day.
3. You can only have 19 "Words with Friends" games going at once. I've had to politely ask certain people to quit our game since they had not played in a couple days.
4. Kent taught me how to open my car door without the handle. That helps a lot.
5. Spring had better get here soon.
6. I made a huge bowl of salsa on Saturday night only to learn that it is possible for onions to go bad even if you peel back the soft layers.
7. I've figured out that if I only do one long run a week I can run really fast and hold that pace.
8. I must have these sandals. I must.
9. Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment