Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend Pictures


Valuable lesson learned this weekend: Listen to the words of a song before you play it in public. I did not think twice when I burned my cool down/stretch cd for my work out class.... I did think twice when John Mayer started saying "Who says I can't get stoned...." I never noticed that he said that in "Who Says" before... oh wait, he says it over and over.  Shame on me. I guess I will stick with Enya and the Twilight soundtrack. Other than that my FIRST class ever went great! No one stormed out, threw their hand weights at me and I didn't fall off the stage or say anything super awkward. I don't think...

On to more interesting weekend occurances....
Kent's brother Matt made his famous spagetti and meatballs [from scratch!] for everyone. He enlisted Kent's help:

Gail wanted to learn how to make the meatballs also:

Aren't their aprons just too cute?!?!

The living room got re-arranged because I finally found a way I could live with the two leather chairs in the room with the EXTRA LARGE couches.

I finally found a [large enough] piece of art that I like. Can you tell what it is? 

[It is trees reflecting on a lake with a sunset.]I actually would have preferred something completely abstract, but this will do for now.
 Every time I take a picture of something on my walls it looks so small - in reality this painting is 3 1/2 feet wide and 6 feet tall.   [I'm on the hunt for a tall, skinny, narrow buffet to put under it, let me know if one exists!]

And because I wasn't in any of the pictures from this weekend....
Here is today's work outfit:

With an awkward lip bite.

Happy Mondayyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment