Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Outfit Post

Trish asked where I got this outfit... You really wanna know? Okay...

The animal print top is actually a dress. However, I don't think I should wear it as a dress. Enuf said! Actually I buy "dresses" a lot and wear them as tunic-shirts just by putting a belt with it. Either I have a very long torso or they are making clothes for short people these days. Maybe both! And I'm not even that tall.

The pants are the best thing ever. I paid about $120 for them 2 years ago because I had a gift card to Dillards. They are "DKNY Jeans" brand, but they're not jeans. They are that spandexy, work pant material. But they STRETCH!!!! I wear them a lot. Mostly because they make my fat legs look half way presentable.

Here are the pants again today with a sweaterish tunic and flats:


 I keep my clothes FOREVER [as my friends can atest to]. Since my body doesn't really change in size anymore, I know that if I spend $120 on a pair of pants I will still have them in 2 years. And  because life is darn expensive I am pretty frugale with my clothing purchases! I better really like something to spend my grocery money it! haha. Just kidding Kent. I've never done that...  

No comments:

Post a Comment