Friday, January 22, 2010

It's OFFICIAL!


Ta da! I'm so excited because....

I'm officially certified to teach group excercise classes! Whenever I took the certification class two weeks ago I had to take a test at the end of the class. IF I passed then I would get my certificate in the mail. I passed! And here is the proof...


I just might have to go buy myself a new pair of yoga pants and top....

When I am at the gym I am a fan of poly/lycra capris. You can move easier when do lunges and squats. But most importantly you don't have to adjust capris like you do with shorts. Every time I wear shorts to the gym I regret my decision immediatley. I am constantly fixing, tugging and pulling on my shorts to get them to sit right.

I also LOVE tops like this:

If you have cute work out clothes you are much more likely to go to the gym....right?!?!

But when I go running I LOVE these Nike shorts:

The colors are just so great!

I am teaching my FIRST class tomorrow morning... hope I don't embarrass myself. However, I have no doubt that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment