Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HGTV Sweepstakes

EVERY year Kent and I spend a little bit of time attempting to win the HGTV Dream Home. Especially the year the house was in Key West. We might have made post cards out of our wedding photo and mailed in 500 entries into HGTV. We didn't win. Obviously.

The reason for me telling you this embarrassing and little know fact about us is because...... HGTV has a new sweepstakes: "My First Place Summer Housewarming Sweepstakes" OF COURSE I entered us in it! It's $2,500 and that amount will for sure fill up a couple rooms with furniture. So go to this website, see new photos of our new house and "rate" us at the top with "5 houses" (versus 5 stars).

http://www.frontdoor.com/Buy/My-First-Place-Detail/1801/?sortby=rating&pageref=Photo_Video-1037197&vw_arrange_order=DESC&vw_sort_order=BY_RATING&pn=2

No comments:

Post a Comment