Monday, July 27, 2009

Goodbye Old Furniture, Goodbye

For those of you with "extra" furniture: Do what I do: I have listed 6 different items (actually 11 if count the 5 piece bedroom set) on Craigslist this morning: All but one has sold. ALREADY! And I might have listed a couple items (EVERY single item!) for more than I actually paid for them originally. And the "customers" come pick up the furniture. It is such a wonderful thing. I really can't believe it. I thought for sure I was going to have to twist Kent's arm into making a run to the Salvation Army and dropping off our unwanted furniture. Instead, my pockets are FULL of cash!

I think it might be better than eBay. Maybe.

Oh, for the curious ones, here is the only thing that hasn't sold - I MIGHT drop the price :)

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/fuo/1293618739.html

No comments:

Post a Comment