Monday, February 9, 2009

Gold coins on the rise.

Internet is full of surprises. It is never ending source of interesting information. I have the sharp eyes for offbeat information. And whenever I learn something new, it is invariably accompanied by another extra detail by way of an email or through a visitor that I have not met before.

Today, I learnt that Canadian coin manufacturers are making different coins. I wonder how could this be true when only Governments are authorized to mint coins.

When I dug deeper into the subject, I realized I was fed half baked information. Canadian coin manufacturers are making new kinds of cold coins as an investment.

I am no expert in coin collecting but I would wield caution in this arena. This is a big investment. One should buy gold coins only from known sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment