Friday, February 6, 2009

Blogging the Comicon: Overheard

Kid: I tried to add you on my X-Box Live and you wouldn’t accept my friend request.

Writer: Who are you? Is this seriously your question?

Kid: Seriously, Matt, why don't you respond? What’s up?

**

People said Goku should be Asian. He’s a freaking alien. Dude’s got a tail!

**

We are about to embark on a world where nothing that you think you know applies any longer. I dare you to guess what will happen next, because none of you will even have a clue.

**

That's Loki, he’s a girl now, it’s pretty cool.

**

I like the scene where he put the puppy in the oven.

**
Hey, if it came out when you were 7, you’d obsess about it too.

**

There are stories that work better by starting from the beginning -- -- as goofy as that sounds.




Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment