Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Remunerative franchises for sale.

My son brought home a pizza in a new box that I have not seen before. The logo looked attractive and I saw the name Zpizza below the logo.

Before I tasted it, I looked at my son as if to ask how it is. He understood my question and was rave about it. Someone at his campus had opened a new outlet for this pizza and the entire campus is talking about this Zpizza.

They claim to be using 100% certified organic tomato sauce, Montana winter wheat flour, award-winning Wisconsin low-fat mozzarella. The toppings offered nothing new as of now.

A team of youth was looking for remunerative franchises for sale and they were advised to look up at franshisegator.com, the Internet’s biggest franchise business opportunities database.

After a lot of brain storming sessions, they opted for Zpizza franchise considering the fact that pizza outlets lacked competition.

It seems they have made a wise decision and their choice of their first outlet is an intelligent one.

No comments:

Post a Comment