Monday, October 6, 2008

MUN Day & Home Sweet Home

We got back last night from Fayetteville and are back to work... Blah! I hate Mondays. Dread them!
I joined Kent in Fayetteville on Friday night. We had tickets for the game, but it was gross outside, so we just tailgated and then watched the Hogs lose on television. We went out to dinner with my family at Tim's Pizza on the square (YUMMY), which is unusual because my family NEVER goes out to eat. We got back to Benton early yesterday afternoon; Kent went to deer camp and I finished up a couple projects. I found some treasures at the Salvation Army and I will post those pictures tomorrow. Here is a picture of our house (since I don't have any of this weekend), I always feel the need to post a picture....why is that?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment