Friday, June 13, 2008

June 2008 - Monthly Pizza Box Kit from Cut N Paste

I am on the design team for my local scrapbooking store, Cut N Paste.
Each month I do layouts and altered items based on
the monthly Pizza Box Kit they sell. I just love that all the papers
co-ordinate so well it makes doing the layout so much
easier when everything matches even the embellishments.

Title: "U R 2 CUTE"
Pattern Paper: Imaginisce - A Shore Thing
all papers in collection
Lettering: Cuttlebug Dies
Punches: CM Large Circle Punch both sizes
EK - Flower punches small and large
Misc: Bling and buttons from my stash

Below is both a project for the design team
at Cut N Paste for this month's kit - A Shore Thing and
the weekly challenge at We Dare You! which this
week was Blue! Check out the Blog!
Title: "A" - Altered Chipboard Letter
Pattern Paper: Imaginisce - A Shore Thing
- Getting Hotter Need Water
June 2008 Monthly Kit from Cut N Paste
Chipboard Letter: Making Memories
Rub-ons: Imaginisce - A Shore Thing
Ribbon: misc. from my stash
Ink: SU - Brocade Blue



No comments:

Post a Comment