Monday, August 30, 2010

EMMYs = Mad Men Love!

Ok so I am not sure if I have informed you all of my deep obsession with Mad Men! I got into this show a year or so ago and have pretty much gotten everyone that is close to me also obsessed with the show! I own some of the seasons and have watched every episode probably more than once!

So yes you can say I may of been some-what excited with the results of last nights Emmys!

I know, I know this wasn't a huge surprise for the Emmy world but hey they are much deserved and after 4 seasons the show continues to shock their audience weekly, plus the fashion and style is incomparable with any other show that is running these days!

Personally I was a huge fan of January Jones, she was rocking the a-symmetrical bob like no other, plus as much as people hated on her dress I thought she did a great job pulling it off..plus it was really one of the only "more-daring" outfits of the night!

Here is a great picture of the 3 fabulous ladies!


By the way did anyone else see, Christina Hendrick's husband (shocker) but they seemed adorable!

I will also give a quick shout-out to Glee, they also won some great Emmys, and I am also a fan!
And I absolutely loved lea Michele's look last night! I thought she looked absolutely perfect in her navy gown (which by the way..wow was Navy the color of the Emmys 2010!) loved it!



That's it for this Monday! I did have a fun surprise come in the mail today! I will post pictures tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment