Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TOP Fashion

poule13
Raya's clients already include many top fashion magazines, including Harper's Bazaar and Icon, with which she is very proud to have worked, and cosmetics and clothing brands, such as Lolita Lempicka, Daniel Hechter and Vuarnet. Despite the impressive client line-up, however, she feels that she can "still do 100 times better" and says: "It's great when people like my photographs, but for me it is still not enough. I want to get to the top and then it will be easier for me to have access to the magazines that have big budgets to really do what I want to do with top models and haute couture."
TOP Fashion
Hot in Red: A model parades a TOP Fashion 1436 collection from Beijing Erdos International Fashion, at the annual China Fashion Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment