Saturday, May 15, 2010

Top Girl Model

Australia’s Next Top Surf Coach

Top Girl Model
Madison Wall is just your average, beautiful Australian girl who dresses in surfie clothes, teaches surfing, and is on the reality show Australia’s Next Top Model, according to a story in the Courier Mail.
But the 17-year-old surf school coach is an unashamed fan of beach fashion and agrees there’s more room for this subculture to influence high fashion in the way that the punk and hip-hop worlds have. . . . “I reckon it could. I hope, because they’re the kind of clothes I like,” Madison laughs. . . . “I love Billabong stuff. I really like some of their hats at the moment and some of their shorts. But my favourite brand is Insight.”
And we reckon there is someone at Insight who would love to get to know Madison better in the near future. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment