Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Modeling Photos

Beautiful model photos

Since many of you are more interested in looking at beautiful model photos, I will just show you some today. I haven’t took a lot of photos lately, so, just some from my private collection. Hehe…
Be nice and gentle with this model, okay…

Modeling Photos
She’s such a sweet girl! Anyway, forgot what’s her name, but I guess doesn’t matter, you enjoy the photos and not her name. :)
If you don’t mind, let’s stop for a minute for a small notice…
Have you subscribed to my RSS feed yet? Check the small picture below, you can see that there are over 600 subscribers now. If you haven’t joined, I am sure you don’t want to miss out on my juicy posts, right? Jump on and join… I wanna break the 1000 subscribers milestone… help me yeah? :)
Yes, 1000 subscribers. Still a long way to go, but with your help, I don’t see why we can’t achieve it. Ask your friends, colleagues, parents, aunties and uncles all come to subscribe, OK? Many thanks!!
 Modeling Photos
Anyway, for those of you who are good in photography, you may notice that the background of the first photo has a lot of undesirable disturbances, which kind of distracting to the main subject, the model. What I did is to quickly blurred the background in Adobe Photoshop. It’s a very quick and easy trick… not sure if you wanted to know how I did it,… if yes, let me know and I shall made a quick step by step Photoshop tutorial next time. Illustrated of course.
Modeling Photos
I know you can never had enough of beautiful models. So, here is another picture of her in a different dress. Love the bright color patterns and scoop neck. Very sexy leh… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment