Monday, May 17, 2010

Microsoft Zune MP3 players are beautiful.


I am yet to come to terms with my unreasonable behavior. I still could not understand why I showed such a resistance to pocket MP3 players.

My husband is using a Zune MP3 player (see image). My son has two different models and even my 75 years old mother-in-law has three MP3 players to listen to Tamil carnatic sons and religious discourses.

I know what you are thinking about me, “why this female said ‘no’ to this stunning MP3 player.”

I suppose I am a bit sentimental about the first portable DVD player my husband gifted about 10 years ago. It is almost dying and I am dearly clinging on it.

These oldies don’t go with the times-right?

Let me look again at this Zune MP3 player when my family goes to bed tonight. May be its features will attract me and change my stand.


No comments:

Post a Comment