Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shadrach Family Christmas

The tallest tree we could find this past weekend was a 5 footer. Clark towered over the tree. I thought it was a cute little one....

Therefore my Dad didn't have to work very hard to lift me up. He didn't have to work at all actually... but this picture is funny.

Clark got Kent lottery tickets. Thanks Clark.... I think?

I got cute new workout clothes. LOVE them! [especially since I picked them out!]

And Trey showed us his muscles. Wowzer.

We have the world's best stockings. For real. My grandma knitted these with our name and the year we were born. Below are Spencer, 1985 and Steve, 1955! They hold so much stuff because they stretch like crazy.  But the reason the stockings are on my feet and not on the mantle....

Because you can slide on the hard wood floors like this:

I know I look cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment