Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Google Mishaps

Since most of our cards have gone out, I thought I would share our christmas card:

Yes, I took a picture of a picture. I couldn't save the picture electronically. I used Shutterfly to make these [and alllll kinds of other picture related things].

I love this verse. HOWEVER, after I ordered the cards I realized that the verse is actually referencing when the angel of the Lord appeared to Zechariah and foretold of his wife Elizabeth giving birth to John[the Baptist]. So our Christmas card is telling all to celebrate the birth of John the Baptist, not Jesus. That's what I get for googling "Baby Jesus Bible Verse" and trusting the machine. I should have known the verse was wayyyy to early in Luke [chapter 1] to be talking about Jesus. ho hum... We'll get it right next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment