Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WOW...

Yep thats the only word I have for you all.
I cannot believe how much my life has changed since my last blog.

I do not have the time as of now to catch up on everything but here are a few facts of my life as of the last 2 months...

- Quit "that" internship
- Traveled up to DC
- Interviewed in DC
- Got a job offer in less than a week
- Moved up to DC in less than 2 weeks
- Lived with my best friend in the most amazing row house
- Fell in LOVE with capital hill
- Started my new job, welcoming into my 8-6 routine
- Moving again to another friends place
- Finally finding a place for my own, well plus 3
- Getting to explore the most amazing city--DC
- FINALLY moving into my own place
- and now trying to get settled...

So there it is..a quick glimpse. Enjoy for now..more to follow later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment