Sunday, September 20, 2009

Starting into Teaching

I have decided to go into teaching for many different reasons. I love to work with any age group of kids. I enjoy teaching them things and just getting down and doing fun activities with them. Every child needs to be well educated, and there are some kids that need to be worked with a little more. I would love to work with the special and slow learning kids because I was one that need more help than others. I was in an accident when I was in 11th grade, and I had to learn to read and write all over again. After that, I needed a lot more help.


"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called "truth""
-Dan Rather


Teachers I believe are the ones who push the children to want and plan to really become something in life, and that is what my goal is, in becoming a teacher!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment